Accessibility statement for Finnish TFS
This website is run by Finnish Enviroment Institute SYKE. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website isWe know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- many components will overflow small devices, small window sizes, or with large zoom levels. The site is designed to be used with a laptop or a desktop. Navigation buttons are still available at the bottom of the page
- our multiple selection components are not fully accessible
What to do if you cannot access parts of this websiteIf you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, email wasteshipments(at)syke.fi. We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 5 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this websiteWe’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: wasteshipments(at)syke.fi.
Enforcement procedureThe Southern Finland’s Regional State Administrative (Etelä-Suomen aluehallintoviranomainen AVI) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations in accordance with Article 7(1)(b) of the Directive. In the case of unsatisfactory responses to any notification or request sent, please contact the Southern Finland’s Regional State Administrative:
Etelä-Suomen aluehallintovirasto Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi saavutettavuus(at)avi.fi Phone number +358 295 016 000